- 4 cloveGarlic diced
- 1 cupPork cup minced
- 100 gramsBamboo Shoots (ubod) cut into strips
- 100 gramsString Beans cut into strips
- 1 smallCarrot cut into strips
- 1 largeTurnip (singkamas) cut into strips
- 1 cupShrimps peeled
- 8 piecesLettuce
- 100 gramsPeanuts crushed
- 4 tbspGarlic chopped
- 1 cupBrown Sugar
- 1 cupSoy Sauce
- 1.5 cupWater
- 1 tspin 1 tbsp water Cornstarch
- 1 cupFlour
- 1 pcEgg
- 1 tbspOil
- 1 cupWater
How to Cook
- For the wrapper: combine flour, egg, and water. Mix until smooth.
- Heat pan in low fire, brush pan with oil and pour 1/4 cup of wrapper mixture. Cook for 30 seconds and then flip and cook for another 10 seconds. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- For the sauce: combine all ingredients except for cornstarch mixture in a pan on low fire, and bring to a boil. Add cornstarch mixture and cook for another minute or until sauce thickens.
- For the filling: Sauté garlic in low fire, add pork and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until pork is cooked. Add shrimp and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add bamboo shoots and cook for 8 minutes. Add carrots and turnip, cook for 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Assemble by placing a lettuce leaf on top of the wrapper. Scoop 2-3 tablespoons of filling on top. Roll the wrapper and pour sauce on top. Sprinkle with peanuts and garlic.